Dane and I did end up having a really good Christmas. Most of it was spent with Dane's family. Christmas eve we had Korean food which was really really good!
The next morning we had omelettes filled with some of the left over fried rice from the night before. That night we saw Christmas lights at the Washington DC. Temple which was fun they had a lot of mangers from all over the world.
I know you can't see us very well my camera was having issues again.
Later that week we got to go to the Smithsonian National Zoo. Which was really really neat. I finally got to see a Panda Bear!
The next morning we had omelettes filled with some of the left over fried rice from the night before. That night we saw Christmas lights at the Washington DC. Temple which was fun they had a lot of mangers from all over the world.
I know you can't see us very well my camera was having issues again.
Later that week we got to go to the Smithsonian National Zoo. Which was really really neat. I finally got to see a Panda Bear!
Overall Christmas was a lot of fun.
Oh yeah it snowed today!
I do miss the snow from Utah. And Costa Vida :)


YAY! You made another posties! Glad you guys had a good christmas. I hope you keep up your blog; I like reading it. Also, Lace and I should be contacting you to skype... eventually lol
ReplyDelete