This weekend Dane and I went to Mount Vernon with Dane's mom, sister and brother. It was the most beautiful day to go! There was a slight breeze and it was not too hot at all. It was a lot of fun.
The lake in George Washington's backyard. Picture doesn't give it justice what a nice view George Washington had. Would be so nice to just sit out there. The breeze from the lake was so refreshing.
George Washington's Tomb.
Next to wharf on the Potomac river.
In front of George Washington's Mansion.
The lake in George Washington's backyard. Picture doesn't give it justice what a nice view George Washington had. Would be so nice to just sit out there. The breeze from the lake was so refreshing.
Back view of his house.
You can make up the end of this story.George Washington's Tomb.
In front of one of the gardens surrounding his house.
Next to wharf on the Potomac river.
In front of George Washington's Mansion.
I am a giant compared to the Crowtons.
Wow! That sounds like fun! I'm reading a book about Marie Anointette right now, who's lover met general George Washington, I had no idea they lived at the same time until now. History is amazing, glad you get to experience a part of it!
ReplyDelete