Friday, August 10, 2012

Sort of an update


My first year wedding anniversary was June 25th 2012. I didn't post anything mainly because I was really busy and  that time was a very depressing time for me. We did have a good day.  My sister got to stay with us a few days which was really nice. She was our first official visitor :) We got to see DC with her and visit Jamestown. And I can't remember if we did anything else... Oh yeah we did watch the movie Brave.





 Overall I was very happy with Jamestown it had a lot of hands on activities which I thought was really neat. 

Brave, I was disappointed with. I felt like the story wasn't very good. It felt very forced. I feel like it should have been an episode in a TV show. It was sad how it wasn't very good I really do love celtic stuff. 

That time was really depressing for me mainly because I had given up hope that good was going to happen. It was a stressful time because we needed to move and really did not know what was going to happen when we got to Utah. Things are looking up at least things aren't as bad as I expected. 

1 comment:

  1. everything will be alright:) i promise. we are always here for you guys if you need us. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete