Today was an absolutely gorgeous day! Raining with fall leaves so beautiful! I do love Fall I just kind of dread winter. My body cannot handle the cold very well.
October is kind of known for doing spooking/scary things. I went scuba diving for the first time in a crater last Saturday. I was very nervous. When I practiced in the pool I did not feel comfortable with the diving equipment. I felt like somehow the equipment would fail me and I would run out of oxygen. In a pool the deepest we probably went was 15 (I don't know how deep swimming pools go). So I was really worried when I went 35 feet deep and the surface wasn't quite so near somehow my scuba gear would fail me. It did not. And I got a lot calmer after I discovered that. The water was so nice! 97 degrees fahrenheit! It was dark though and the only living thing was algae growing on a wheel. We were just practicing but it would have been neat to see more life. I did hurt my ears though :( When I got home from the crater I found blood coming out of my ear. I went to the doctor and I have a "partial tympanic membrane perforation". Which means I can't go underwater for a few weeks :( Which means I have to miss my final in the pool scuba class. I really hope I don't lose a lot of points. It is not my fault I have to miss. Well it is a little my fault I guess I didn't equalize right. I swear I equalized every few feet. So I don't know what happened. Oh well overall I am very happy with my scuba diving class. And I am happy with conquering my fears.
I got to "donate" plasma today! I was so happy I have had problems with too low of blood pressure. I did not think I would pass today. But I did! Now I have a little extra cash and hopefully I can keep doing it. I do feel weird trying to raise my blood pressure for money. Since all my life I have been taught to live the healthiest life style I can.
I am excited for Halloween I made this costume with my sister Alyssa and I am really excited for it! Although I really don't have a place to go with it. I can also wear to Renaissance fairs though so it's not all bad. I really do like to sew. It is crazy how addicting it is.
The beginning of Fall has made me happy.
October is kind of known for doing spooking/scary things. I went scuba diving for the first time in a crater last Saturday. I was very nervous. When I practiced in the pool I did not feel comfortable with the diving equipment. I felt like somehow the equipment would fail me and I would run out of oxygen. In a pool the deepest we probably went was 15 (I don't know how deep swimming pools go). So I was really worried when I went 35 feet deep and the surface wasn't quite so near somehow my scuba gear would fail me. It did not. And I got a lot calmer after I discovered that. The water was so nice! 97 degrees fahrenheit! It was dark though and the only living thing was algae growing on a wheel. We were just practicing but it would have been neat to see more life. I did hurt my ears though :( When I got home from the crater I found blood coming out of my ear. I went to the doctor and I have a "partial tympanic membrane perforation". Which means I can't go underwater for a few weeks :( Which means I have to miss my final in the pool scuba class. I really hope I don't lose a lot of points. It is not my fault I have to miss. Well it is a little my fault I guess I didn't equalize right. I swear I equalized every few feet. So I don't know what happened. Oh well overall I am very happy with my scuba diving class. And I am happy with conquering my fears.
I got to "donate" plasma today! I was so happy I have had problems with too low of blood pressure. I did not think I would pass today. But I did! Now I have a little extra cash and hopefully I can keep doing it. I do feel weird trying to raise my blood pressure for money. Since all my life I have been taught to live the healthiest life style I can.
I am excited for Halloween I made this costume with my sister Alyssa and I am really excited for it! Although I really don't have a place to go with it. I can also wear to Renaissance fairs though so it's not all bad. I really do like to sew. It is crazy how addicting it is.
The beginning of Fall has made me happy.

Nice job! I'm so impressed that you dared to scuba dive. Can't wait to see your costume:)
ReplyDelete