Dane drove off to North Dakota for his new job. Hopefully everything will be okay and he'll enjoy it.
When Dane had his old job as a security guard we would see each other about every two to three weeks but only for a few days. Now I won't see him for Four weeks but he will be home for two. That will be nice.
Before he left he got to be here for four days. That was really nice. We got to celebrate an early Easter. (I was sad he was going to miss it when he went to North Dakota.) We watched a lot of movies and went to baby animal days. We saw Noah and Captain America. We both really liked Noah and liked Captain America. Baby animal days had some really cute bear cubs and goat kids. Dane wants a few pet goats to mow his lawn. It will be interesting if we ever actually end up getting them. I have actually met a few people who got goats for that reason and liked having them as pets.
I can't remember the name of the organization with the bear cubs but I don't think I really like it from what I learned about it. I guess there is a place in Idaho where you can drive around and see bears in the wild. Those bears were taken from their mothers early on so that the mothers will be more docile and that the cubs will grow up being more okay with humans. The cubs were cute though.
I had a good four days with Dane and will miss him a lot. He is always so happy and supportive. I think without him I would have never even tried to get a pre-vet major. He always makes it seem like there is a chance and there is always hope. I am very grateful for him. He always stands up for what he believes in.
Dane always looks good but I thought he looked especially nice in his security guard uniform.
When Dane had his old job as a security guard we would see each other about every two to three weeks but only for a few days. Now I won't see him for Four weeks but he will be home for two. That will be nice.
Before he left he got to be here for four days. That was really nice. We got to celebrate an early Easter. (I was sad he was going to miss it when he went to North Dakota.) We watched a lot of movies and went to baby animal days. We saw Noah and Captain America. We both really liked Noah and liked Captain America. Baby animal days had some really cute bear cubs and goat kids. Dane wants a few pet goats to mow his lawn. It will be interesting if we ever actually end up getting them. I have actually met a few people who got goats for that reason and liked having them as pets.
I can't remember the name of the organization with the bear cubs but I don't think I really like it from what I learned about it. I guess there is a place in Idaho where you can drive around and see bears in the wild. Those bears were taken from their mothers early on so that the mothers will be more docile and that the cubs will grow up being more okay with humans. The cubs were cute though.
I had a good four days with Dane and will miss him a lot. He is always so happy and supportive. I think without him I would have never even tried to get a pre-vet major. He always makes it seem like there is a chance and there is always hope. I am very grateful for him. He always stands up for what he believes in.
Dane always looks good but I thought he looked especially nice in his security guard uniform.

No comments:
Post a Comment